I’m pinching myself. Here is my collaboration with L’Oréal Professionnel Suisse and I can’t chose the right words to say how grateful and happy I am. I work hard for my passions and collaborating with L’Oréal Professionnel is a dream come true! A local journal came to the L’Oréal Professionnel Center and did an interview that you can all discover just here. Thank you to all the team for making this. I’m feeling happy and blessed for this magic project and I’m more than proud to share it with you. Hope you’ll like it!
I had the chance to try different looks with some of the best hairdressers in Switzerland : Pierre Bailly and Jeremy Joss, from Hairmania – Urban Hair Stylists. Let’s start with this super-gorgeous Brigitte Bardot look “60’s BABE“. Big volume, big cool effect and big eyeliner : this is the perfect combination! Don’t worry, it’s very simple to do and I’m gonna show you it step by step.
- Curl your hair
- Bomb the curls with Tecniart Super Dust powder by L’Oréal Professionnel (big volum)
- Take your upper hair and back comb them (use the Tecniart Super Dust powder again)
- Secure the backcombed hair with some barrettes
- Fix everything with Wild Stylers 60’s Babe – Savage Panache by L’Oréal Professionnel
- Ready like Brigitte Bardot! 🙂